We’re looking to expand our technical team! Is this you?
- Installation and programming of security systems
- Installation and programming of audio and video systems
- Installation and programing of IP cameras with remote access
- Installation and programming of home/business automation control systems
- Duties require On-Call responsibilities
- Understanding of basic electronics
- Electrical experience
- Wire pulling experience
- Knowledge of computer networking
- Good work ethic and the desire to get the job done!
Associates degree in electronic engineering, computer science, information technology, or related discipline and two years of experience in the security/automation field related to the area of interest.
Fax cover letter and resume to Erin Huddleston at (252) 355-0880.